Some outstanding properties of Teflon Coating:-
- Non Stick
- Low coefficient of friction
- Non wetting
- Heat resistance
- Unique electrical properties
- Cryogenic Stability
- Chemical Resistance
Xylan is the largest, most complete line of fluoropolymer coatings in the world. Xylan coatings have a broad range of properties and ideal for an infinite variety of applications. Xylan/PTFE coating on bolts, studs and nuts is an ideal protection in corrosive environments, salt water condition, especially for splash zone.
Xylan coatings differ from traditional fluoropolymer coatings in one very important aspect: they are composite materials. Lubricants with the lowest-known coefficient of friction are combined with the newest high-temperature-resistant organic polymers. Together, they from “Plastic alloys” with unique properties:
- Low Coefficient of Friction: as low as 0.02.
- Superb Wear Resistance: Even Under Extreme Pressure.
- Outstanding Corrosion and Chemical Resistance: In Most Environments.
- Flexible Curing Schedule- Ambient to 425°C (8000°F).
- Wide Colour Range: To Colour-Code Products.
- Pliability: Xylan Coatings Bend Freely and Repeatedly Without Breaking.
- Machineability: Apply Multiple Coats of Xylan (Most Formulations) and Mill.
- Excellent Adhesion: To Most Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, Wood, Even to Itself.
Halar (ECTFE) has been used successfully in a wide variety of chemical processing applications; and is used extensively as a coating for exhaust duct, vessels and process equipment. Halar coatings have very smooth surface which helps to reduce the risk of pinholes in the coating while inhibiting buildup and accumulation of particles on the surface. For Chemistries in semiconductor exhaust equipment, Halar provides excellent permeation resistance.
Halar coatings are resistant to solvents and acids/bases (ph 1-14) such as Hydrofluoric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Nitric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ozone, Ammonium Hydroxide and All Alkaline Chemistries. Halar coatings have been successfully used for corrosion protection in the chemical processing industry (CPI).
Peek polymer is regarded as one of the highest performing materials in the world. Peek polymer standard, or general purpose, product range meets the needs of customers in a variety of industries. This product line provides a unique combination of properties including mechanical strength and high temperature performance to help customers improve part functionality, gain long-term reliability and cost savings. Peek coating is available in unfilled, depth-filtered, glass-filled, carbon-filled, and wear resistant grades.
Benefits of Peek Coating:
- Excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability in high temperature and harsh environments
- Easy to process and lightweight compared to steel, aluminum and titanium
- Low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance without lubrication
- Chemically resistant and insoluble in common solvents including acids, salts and oil
- Features low out gassing, low particle generation and inherent purity for reduced contamination